Dental treatment centre Clinic 32
An interdisciplinary dental centre where specialists in different fields work together to find solutions for even the most complex cases:
• A 45-member team
• Top specialists from all fields of dentistry
• Founded in 2007, owned by the dentists
• Dentists with up to 20 years of experience of treating patients from abroad
• 5100 patients a year, of whom around 7% are from abroad
• Patients from Finland and Sweden, and from other European countries including Switzerland
• Member of the famous Spear Study Club
• Well located in the heart of Tallinn
European standards of treatment technology
We use only the best treatments and the latest technologies, including 3D x-ray, root canal treatment microscopes, virtual treatment planning programmes, and needle-free anaesthesia. Operation and recovery rooms for dental treatment under anaesthesia have an integrated anaesthesia monitor of the type usually used for general surgery in large hospitals.
Aesthetic solutions that are gentle on the teeth
The centre pays close attention to the aesthetic results of treatment. Alongside a range of conventional laminates for straightening teeth for example, we also have lumineers that allow the patient to achieve straight and aesthetically pleasing teeth without polishing or damaging the teeth, while the arsenal of the orthodontists also contains invisible braces. The clinic has its own laboratories that focus on producing various high quality and good-looking dentures.
Solutions for complex dental cases
Top specialists from all fields of dentistry work together at the centre. Doctors regularly go for further training abroad and attend conferences, and contribute to the work of the international interdisciplinary Spear Study Club. Surgeon Dr Reet Pallase carried out a dental auto-transplant that is still a rare event globally, moving a living tooth of a patient to a different place in the mouth.